Creating a Custom Dashboard
You can create a custom dashboard on Web Console. Custom dashboards are available only at the Worldwide level.
Before You Begin
By default, the CommServe computer where you install the report is available as a data source. If you need to generate this report on a remote CommServe computer, then you must add the CommServe computer as a data source. For more information, see Data Sources for Reports.
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- At the top of the page, click Custom Dashboard.
The Dashboards page appears.
- At the top of the page, click New Dashboard.
The Add Dashboard dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the custom dashboard.
- In the Description box, enter a short description for the custom dashboard.
- To turn on automatic refresh for the data in your dashboard, select Enable auto refresh, and then in the box, enter the number of seconds to wait before data refreshes.
The dashboard appears in the list.
Last modified: 8/10/2018 3:59:11 PM