Editing Report Information on Custom Dashboard
On a custom dashboard, you can change the title of any report component, and you can change the component that appears on the custom dashboard.
You cannot edit the contents of a report. If you want to change anything in a report component, you must edit the report using the Build Your Own Reports feature.
Before You Begin
- To edit report information on a custom dashboard, you must first add a report to the dashboard. For instructions, see Adding Reports to a Custom Dashboard.
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- At the top of the page, click Custom Dashboard.
- Under Dashboard Name, click a dashboard.
The custom dashboard appears.
- In the title bar of the report component, click Edit.
The Add Report dialog box appears.
- Change any of the available settings, and then click OK.
Last modified: 6/26/2018 2:55:03 PM