Creating Tasks on Profile Dashboard
You can use tasks to report customer issues and assign the issues as a task to contacts or Commvault Systems, Inc. employees for tracking.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Website, and then click CommCell Dashboard.
If there are multiple CommServe computers in your environment, the Worldwide Dashboard appears.
If there is one CommServe computer in your environment, the CommCell Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCell groups, and then under Name, click a CommCell group.
The CommCell group dashboard appears.
- Click Profile.
The Profile Dashboard appears.
- Beside Tasks, click New Task.
- Enter information about the task, such as who it is assigned to and a description:
- In the Name box, type a title for the task.
- In the Assigned To box, select the name of a Commvault employee or contact.
- In the Status box, select Open.
- In the Due Date box, enter a deadline for completion of the task.
- In the Related Link box, type a link to a report, or other web page, where related information appears.
- In the Description box, type a detailed description of the problem and suggested solutions.
- In the Note box, type any additional required information.
- To attach a file to the task, under Attachments, click Browse and select the file.
- Click Submit.
The task appears in the Tasks list.
Last modified: 3/9/2020 6:27:00 PM