Managing Tasks on Profile Dashboard
After a task is created, you can change its status, add notes, or close the task when it is complete.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Website, and then click CommCell Dashboard.
If there are multiple CommServe computers in your environment, the Worldwide Dashboard appears.
If there is one CommServe computer in your environment, the CommCell Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCell groups, and then under Name, click a CommCell group.
The CommCell group dashboard appears.
- Click Profile.
The Profile Dashboard appears.
- Beside Tasks, click Details.
The Profile Tasks report appears.
- In the Tasks table, under Name, click a task.
The Modify Task dialog box appears.
- Change any of the information in the boxes, or add additional information in the available options.
- Optional: Manage attached files. Download, delete, or upload files under Attachments:
- To download attached files, next to the file name, click Download .
- To delete attached files, next to the file name, click Delete .
- To add new files, click Browse, select a file, and then click Upload.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 3/9/2020 7:04:17 PM