Adding Customer Feedback on the Profile Dashboard
Use the Customer Feedback feature to report your satisfaction with Commvault on a particular day or due to a particular event. Customer Satisfaction information is logged over the course of a year and used to improve customer relations.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Website, and then click CommCell Dashboard.
If there are multiple CommServe computers in your environment, the Worldwide Dashboard appears.
If there is one CommServe computer in your environment, the CommCell Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCell groups, and then under Name, click a CommCell group.
The CommCell group dashboard appears.
- Click Profile.
The Profile Dashboard appears.
- Beside Customer Satisfaction, click Add Customer Satisfaction.
The Customer Satisfaction dialog box appears.
- Beside Customer Satisfaction, move the slider to the right to increase the value of satisfaction.
- In the Notes box, type details related to your feedback.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 3/9/2020 3:07:56 PM