Adding Internal Notes on Profile Dashboard
Technical Account Managers (TAMs) can use the Customer Touch feature to indicate whether a TAM is onsite with the customer, add notes for other Commvault employees, and record the level of Commvault influence with the customer. Customer Touch information is logged over the course of a year and used to improve customer relations. This information is visible only to Commvault employees.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Website, and then click CommCell Dashboard.
If there are multiple CommServe computers in your environment, the Worldwide Dashboard appears.
If there is one CommServe computer in your environment, the CommCell Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCell groups, and then under Name, click a CommCell group.
The CommCell group dashboard appears.
- Click Profile.
The Profile Dashboard appears.
- At the top of the page, click More > Customer Touch.
The Customer Touch dialog box is displayed.
- To record Commvault Influence, move the slider to the right to increase the value, or move the slider to the left to decrease the value.
- Optional: Indicate whether the TAM is onsite:
- If the TAM is onsite, select On-site and enter the number of days the TAM will be there.
- If the TAM is not onsite, select Remote.
- In the Notes box, type any information other Commvault employees need to know.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 3/9/2020 6:24:04 PM