Managing Documents on Profile Dashboard
Technical Account Managers (TAMs) can upload and download documents, create folders, and view the file share on the Edge Drive.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Website, and then click CommCell Dashboard.
If there are multiple CommServe computers in your environment, the Worldwide Dashboard appears.
If there is one CommServe computer in your environment, the CommCell Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCell groups, and then under Name, click a CommCell group.
The CommCell group dashboard appears.
- Click Profile.
The Profile Dashboard appears.
- Under Documents, create a folder, upload files, download files, and view the file share:
- To create a new folder, click New Folder , enter a folder name, and then click Create Folder.
- To share files to the Profile Dashboard, click No files selected , select the files that you want to upload, and then click Open.
The file appears in the Documents list.
- To download a shared file, hover over the file name, click Download , and then save or open the file.
- To view the shared files on the Edge Drive, click Details .
Last modified: 3/9/2020 7:02:28 PM