Sharing Documents on Profile Dashboard
Technical Account Managers (TAMs) can share documents with other users or groups, assign permissions, and allow other users to share documents.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Website, and then click CommCell Dashboard.
If there are multiple CommServe computers in your environment, the Worldwide Dashboard appears.
If there is one CommServe computer in your environment, the CommCell Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCell groups, and then under Name, click a CommCell group.
The CommCell group dashboard appears.
- Click Profile.
The Profile Dashboard appears.
- Under Documents, hover over the file name, and then click Share.
The Share dialog box appears.
- In the Invite People box, enter a CommCell user name, email address, or group name, and then assign document permissions:
- To allow the user to view and download the file, select Can View.
- To allow the user to view, download, and then upload the file, select Can Edit.
- Optional: Add additional users or groups. Click Add Users , and then enter the user name and configure permissions.
- Set the document share expiration date:
- To make the document share available indefinitely, select Never.
- To expire the share after a certain time, select 7 days, 30 days, or click Custom, and then select a specific day from the calendar.
- Set the sharing permission:
- To allow the user to share the document with other users, select Yes.
- To prevent the user from sharing the document with other users, select No.
- To send the user an email that says the share is available, select Notify people via email, and then type a message in the box.
- Click Share.
Last modified: 3/9/2020 7:06:32 PM