Requesting Customer Feedback on Profile Dashboard
Technical Account Managers (TAMs) can configure the Request Feedback feature to automatically send an email to customers that asks them to record their feedback about Commvault's performance. The email includes a link to their Profile Dashboard where they can make notes about their relationship with Commvault.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Website, and then go to CommCell Dashboard > Companies > Company Name > Profile.
The Profile Dashboard appears.
- Next to Customer Satisfaction, click Request Feedback.
The Request Feedback dialog box is displayed.
- Under Select Contacts, select the names of the customers you want to send a reminder to.
- Indicate when you want to send the email:
- To send the reminder once every three months, select Send reminder quarterly.
- To send the reminder immediately, select Send now.
- Click Submit.
An email is sent to the customers you selected.
Last modified: 7/5/2018 8:10:11 PM