Configuring SLA and Strike Settings for Subclients
You can exclude individual client computers from the SLA percentage and Client Strike calculation that appears on the Worldwide and CommCell Dashboards and in the SLA Report and Client Strike Count Report. You can also set the subclient to ignore strikes before a specified date.
- In the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > Client > Agent > Backup Set, and then right-click the subclient that you want to exclude.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- Go to the dialog box or tab where the option appears:
- Click Advanced Options.
- Click Advanced > Advanced Options.
- Configure the SLA and Strike settings:
- To exclude the subclient from SLA and Strike calculations, select Exclude from SLA and Strike Counts.
- To configure a cutoff date for counting strikes on the subclient, select Ignore Strikes Before, and then select a date from the list.
- Click OK to close the Subclient Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 11/2/2018 8:24:06 PM