Performing a Reports Content Search on Web Console
You can perform a search for data that appears as column names, in data tables, in report names, or many other locations within the Reports application.
You might not be able to perform a search immediately after your user account is created. You must wait until the next time the Index Server syncs with the Web Console. This sync is scheduled to start after 12:00 a.m. every day. To perform a sync immediately, see Performing a Sync for Reports Content Search.
Reports Content Search is available only on the Reports page at the Worldwide level. This search is not available for the Reports page at the CommCell level.
Before You Begin
- Configure the Index Server and enable Content Search for Reports.
- To use Reports Content Search, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- In the Search bar, type any text.
- From the suggested search list, select your text in Content or your text in Column Name.
The reports that match your search criteria appear.
Last modified: 11/2/2018 8:27:30 PM