Collecting Offline Data for Cloud Metrics Reporting
If you want to use Cloud Metrics Reporting, but your CommCell cannot connect to the Internet, you can upload report data directly to the Cloud Services Portal.
Before You Begin
- Enable data collection for Private Metrics Reporting on the CommServe computer.
- Register your product and create a user account for the Cloud Services Portal.
You must have a user account on the Cloud Services website. To create a user account, register your CommServe computer. If you already have a user account, you still might need to register your CommServe computer. For instructions, see Register Your Product.
- Copy all of the .xml files from the Metrics Server located in software_installation_path\Commvault\<CVInstallDestinatoinSoftwareFolder>\Reports\MetricsUpload\Upload\Archive and save them on a computer where you can access the internet.
- Open a web browser and go to Upload Metrics Data.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Portal using your Cloud Services Portal login and password.
- In the CommCell ID box, type the CommCell ID for the CommServe computer where the data was collected.
- Under Files, click Browse, and select the .xml files that you need to upload.
To select multiple files, hold down the Ctrl key while you click each file.
- Click Upload Now.
Last modified: 10/15/2019 2:54:16 PM