Viewing the APSS Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Report
You can view the APSS - Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Report on the Web Console.
Before You Begin
- To view a report that is downloaded from the Commvault Store, you must have a CommCell user account with the following role and association:
- A role that has the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Enable Cloud Assist.
- Install and deploy the Enable Subclient Activity Workflow.
- Download the APSS Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Report from the Commvault Store.
- Log on to the <WEB CONSOLE>.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click APSS - Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Coverage.
The APSS - Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Report appears.
- To enable activity for any disabled subclients, next to the subclient, click Enable Activity, and in the APSS Enable Subclient Activity dialog box, click OK.
The APSS Enable Subclient Activity workflow runs. When the workflow completes, a message appears with the result.
Note: No changes are made if backup activity is disabled at the client group level.
The row for the subclient that you enabled is removed from the report.
Last modified: 1/11/2019 8:13:26 PM