Viewing the Report
You can view the Archive Quota Usage Report on your local Web Console hosted by the Private Metrics Reporting Server. The report is available at the Worldwide level.
Before You Begin
- The Exchange Mailbox Backup Quota feature must be enabled for the report to contain data. See Exchange Mailbox Backup Quota.
- Verify that data collection is enabled for Private Metrics Reporting on each CommServe computer. For information about enabling data collection for the report, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity or CommCell Group
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires: a role with the Report Management permission and an association with a CommCell Group or CommCell pseudoclient.
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Archive Quota Usage.
The Archive Quota Usage Report appears.
Last modified: 1/17/2019 8:31:01 PM