Viewing the Client Encryption Information Report on the Web Console
You can view the Client Encryption Information Report on the Command Center and the Web Console.
If a Private Metrics Reporting Server is installed in the CommCell environment, then the report is available only at the Worldwide level.
Before You Begin
- To view a report that is downloaded from the Commvault Store, you must have a CommCell user account with the following role and association:
- A role that has the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
- To edit encryption settings using buttons in the report, download and deploy the following workflows:
- Download the Client Encryption Information Report from the Commvault Store.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Client Encryption Information.
The Client Encryption Information Report appears.
Last modified: 5/8/2020 5:45:07 PM