Viewing the CommCell Client Group Quota Usage Report
You can view the Client Group Quota Usage Report on the Web Console. This report is available only at the Worldwide level.
Before You Begin
- To view a report that is downloaded from the Commvault Store, you must have a CommCell user account with the following role and association:
- A role that has the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
- Configure a licensing limit for multiple CommCell environments.
- Download the CommCell Client Group Quota Usage from the Commvault Store.
About This Task
- When limits are changed for client computer groups in a CommCell environment, there is a 24-hour delay in reporting the new limit to the Metrics Reporting Server.
- The global limit is the most recent member limit set for a client computer group across all CommCell environments.
- The global limit is compared to the aggregate consumption before the job runs. Even if the member limit and the global limit are different we compare aggregate consumption with the global limit.
- If a client is a member of multiple client computer groups in a CommCell environment, the client computer group with the highest limit is used for that client.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears appears.
- Click CommCell Client Group Quota Usage .
The CommCell Client Group Quota Usage Report appears.
What To Do Next
Last modified: 4/26/2019 7:53:46 PM