Viewing the Version and Feature Release Report
You can view the Version and Feature Release Report on the Web Console hosted by the Private Metrics Reporting Server or on our Cloud Services website. The report is available both at the Worldwide level and CommCell level.
Before You Begin
Private Metrics Reporting
- Verify that data collection is enabled for Private Metrics Reporting on each CommServe computer. For information about enabling data collection for the report, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity or CommCell Group
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires: a role with the Report Management permission and an association with a CommCell Group or CommCell pseudoclient.
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
Cloud Metrics Reporting
Verify that data collection for Cloud Metrics Reporting is enabled on each CommServe computer. For instructions about enabling data collection for this report, see Activating Cloud Metrics Reports.
- Log on to the Web Console or the Cloud Services website.
- Click Reports.
- From the navigation pane, go to the Worldwide or CommCell Reports page:
- To view this report at the Worldwide level, click Reports.
- To view this report at the CommCell level, click CommCells, click a CommCell Name, and then from the navigation pane, click Reports.
- Click Version and Feature Release.
The Version and Feature Release Report appears.
Last modified: 10/12/2020 2:24:42 PM