Viewing the Deleted Virtual Machines Report
You can view the Deleted Virtual Machines Report on the Web Console. The report is available at the Worldwide level.
Before You Begin
- By default, the CommServe computer where you install the report is available as a data source. If you need to generate this report on a remote CommServe computer, then you must add the CommServe computer as a data source. For more information, see Data Sources for Reports.
- To view a report that is downloaded from the Commvault Store, you must have a CommCell user account with the following role and association:
- A role that has the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Download the Deleted Virtual Machines Report from the Commvault Store.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Deleted Virtual Machines.
The Deleted Virtual Machines Report appears.
Last modified: 9/13/2018 2:56:04 PM