Viewing the DevTest Plan Job Statistics Report
You can view the Dev-Test Plan Job Statistics Report on the Web Console.
If a Private Metrics Reporting Server is installed in the CommCell environment, then the report is available only at the Worldwide level.
Before You Begin
- To view a report that is downloaded from the Commvault Store, you must have a CommCell user account with the following role and association:
- A role that has the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Download the Dev-Test Plan Job Statistics Report from the Commvault Store.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Dev-Test Plan Job Statistics.
The Dev-Test Plan Job Statistics Report appears.
- From the Group list, select the dev-test groups you want to view in the report.
- In the Time Range lists, type or select the time period that you want to view in the report.
For example: 4 Weeks.
- Click Apply.
The data is displayed according to the options you selected.
Last modified: 4/26/2019 8:14:21 PM