Viewing the File System Quota Usage Report
You can view the File System Quota Usage Report on the Web Console.
Before You Begin
- To view a report that is downloaded from the Commvault Store, you must have a CommCell user account with the following role and association:
- A role that has the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
- Download the File System Quota Usage Report from Commvault Store.
- Log on to the Web Console or the Cloud Services website.
- Click Reports.
- From the navigation pane, go to the Worldwide or CommCell Reports page:
- To view this report at the Worldwide level, click Reports.
- To view this report at the CommCell level, click CommCells, click a CommCell Name, and then from the navigation pane, click Reports.
- Click File System Quota Usage.
The File System Quota Usage Report appears.
Last modified: 4/26/2019 8:38:29 PM