Viewing Users Logged On to the CommServe
A user can connect to the CommServe through the CommCell Console or through the Command Line Interface. You can view the users that are currently logged on to the CommServe and obtain the following information about each user:
- user name
- host name from where the user logged on
- date and time the user logged on to the CommServe
- amount of time the user has been inactive
- interface the user logged on to
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the CommServe node, and then click View > Users Logged In.
The Users Logged In dialog box displays all of the CommCell Console and command line user sessions.
- Click Close.
You can also send instant messages or disconnect a user from the Users Logged In dialog box. For information on these operations, see Sending Instant Messages.
Last modified: 3/19/2018 7:26:03 PM