Viewing the Archive Quota Usage Report
You can view the Archive Quota Usage Report on the Web Console installed with a Private Metrics Reporting Server.
Before You Begin
- The Exchange Mailbox Backup Quota feature must be enabled for the report to contain data. See Exchange Mailbox Backup Quota.
- Verify that data collection is enabled for Private Metrics Reporting on each CommServe computer. For information about enabling data collection for the report, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity or CommCell Group
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires: a role with the Report Management permission and an association with a CommCell Group or CommCell pseudoclient.
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Download the Archive Quota Usage Report.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Archive Quota Usage.
The Archive Quota Usage Report appears.
Last modified: 4/29/2019 7:18:22 PM