Protected Data per Agent for Last 7 Days Report - View Report
You can view the Protected Data per Agent for Last 7 Days Report on your local Web Console hosted by the Metrics Reporting Server. If a Private Metrics Reporting Server is installed, the report is available at both the Worldwide and CommCell level.
Before You Begin
- Verify that data collection is enabled for Private Metrics Reporting on each CommServe computer. For information about enabling data collection for the report, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity or CommCell Group
- Verify that your log-on credentials work for Web Console. If you do not have the proper log-on credentials, contact your administrator.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires: a role with the Report Management permission and an association with a CommCell Group or CommCell pseudoclient.
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click Reports.
- From the navigation pane, go to the Worldwide or CommCell Reports page:
- To view this report at the Worldwide level, click Reports.
- To view this report at the CommCell level, click CommCells, click a CommCell Name, and then from the navigation pane, click Reports.
- Click Protected Data per Agent for Last 7 Days.
The Protected Data per Agent for Last 7 Days Report appears.
Last modified: 12/14/2017 4:34:15 PM