Viewing the Recovery Readiness Report
You can view the Recovery Readiness Report on Web Console. This report is available only at the Worldwide level.
Before You Begin
- To view a report that is downloaded from the Commvault Store, you must have a CommCell user account with the following role and association:
- A role that has the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Download the Recovery Readiness Report from Commvault Store.
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Recovery Readiness.
The Recovery Readiness Report appears.
- From the CommCell list, select the CommServe computer that you want to include in the report.
This option is available only in environments that include multiple CommServe computers.
- From the Client Group list, select the client groups that you want to include in the report.
- From the Client list, select the clients that you want to include in the report.
- From the Type list, select the type of operation that you want to view in the report.
- In the RPO Assessment (dd:hh:mm) box, type the maximum amount of time that your organization allows data to be lost after a service disruption.
- In the RTO Assessment (dd:hh:mm) box, type the maximum amount of time that your organization allows restoring data to take after a service disruption.
- Click Apply.
Last modified: 6/25/2018 6:30:15 PM