Share Configuration Report - View Report
You can view the Share Configuration Report on your local Web Console . The report is available only at the Worldwide level.
Before You Begin
- To view a report that is downloaded from the Commvault Store, you must have a CommCell user account with the following role and association:
- A role that has the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Download the Share Configuration Report from Commvault Store.
View Report - Procedure
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click Reports.
If a Private Metrics Reporting Server is installed, the Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
- Click Share Configuration.
The Share Configuration Report appears.
Last modified: 1/2/2018 6:24:51 PM