SLA Trend Report - View Report
You can view the SLA Trend Report on your local Web Console hosted by the Private Metrics Reporting Server or on our Cloud Services website. The report is available at both the Worldwide and CommCell levels.
Before You Begin
Private Metrics Reporting
- Verify that data collection is enabled for Private Metrics Reporting on each CommServe computer. For information about enabling data collection for the report, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity or CommCell Group
- Verify that your log-on credentials work for Web Console. If you do not have the proper log-on credentials, contact your administrator.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires: a role with the Report Management permission and an association with a CommCell Group or CommCell pseudoclient.
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
Cloud Metrics Reporting
Verify that data collection for Cloud Metrics Reporting is enabled on each CommServe computer. For instructions about enabling data collection for this report, see Activating Cloud Metrics Reports.
- Log on to your local Web Console or our Cloud Services Website.
- Click Reports, and then open the report from the Worldwide or CommCell level:
- To view this report at the Worldwide level, on the Worldwide Dashboard, next to SLA Percentage, click Details .
- To view this report at the CommCell level, from the navigation pane, click CommCells, click a CommCell Name, and then next to SLA Percentage, click Details .
The SLA Trend Report appears.
Last modified: 3/27/2018 9:11:02 PM