Viewing the Snap Engine Usage Report
You can view the Snap Engine Usage Report on your local Web Console hosted by the Private Metrics Reporting Server or on our Cloud Services website. The report is available at both the Worldwide and CommCell levels.
Before You Begin
There are different prerequisites for viewing this report on the Private Metrics Reporting Server or the Cloud Services Portal.
Private Metrics Reporting
- Verify that data collection is enabled for Private Metrics Reporting on each CommServe computer. For information about enabling data collection for the report, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity or CommCell Group
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires: a role with the Report Management permission and an association with a CommCell Group or CommCell pseudoclient.
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
Cloud Metrics Reporting
Verify that data collection for Cloud Metrics Reporting is enabled on each CommServe computer. For instructions about enabling data collection for this report, see Activating Cloud Metrics Reports.
- Log on to the Web Console or the Cloud Services Portal.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- (Optional) To view this report at the CommCell level, from the navigation pane, click CommCells.
- Under CommCells, click a CommCell, and then from the navigation pane, click Reports.
- Click Snap Engine Usage.
The Snap Engine Usage Report appears.
Last modified: 12/10/2018 9:40:49 PM