Viewing the Top 10 Errors in Last 24 Hours Report
You can view the Top 10 Errors in Last 24 Hours Report on the Web Console in CommCell environments installed with the Private Metrics Reporting Server. The report is available at both the Worldwide and CommCell levels.
Before You Begin
There are different prerequisites for viewing this report on the Private Metrics Reporting Server or the Cloud Services website.
Private Metrics Reporting
- Verify that data collection is enabled for Private Metrics Reporting on each CommServe computer. For information about enabling data collection for the report, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- To view Metrics Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity or CommCell Group
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
Cloud Metrics Reporting
Verify that data collection for Cloud Metrics Reporting is enabled on each CommServe computer. For instructions about enabling data collection for this report, see Activating Cloud Metrics Reports.
- Log on to the Web Console or the Cloud Services Portal.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, go to the Worldwide or CommCell Reports page:
- To view this report at the Worldwide level, remain on the Reports page.
- To view this report at the CommCell level, click CommCells, click a CommCell name, and then from the navigation pane, click Reports.
The CommCell-level Reports page appears.
- Click Top 10 Errors in Last 24 Hours.
The Top 10 Errors in Last 24 Hours Report appears.
Last modified: 9/15/2020 6:20:46 PM