Viewing the ThirdParty Migration Report
Access the ThirdParty Migration report in Web Console on your Private Metrics Reporting Server. This report is available only at the Worldwide level.
- Verify that your log-on credentials work for Web Console. If you do not have the proper log-on credentials, contact your administrator.
- Verify that data collection for Activity is enabled in each CommCell Console that sends data to the Private Metrics Reporting Server. For instructions, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- To view a report that is downloaded from the Commvault Store, you must have a CommCell user account with the following role and association:
- A role that has the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Download and import the ThirdParty Migration report from the Commvault Store. For instructions on importing a report template, see Exporting and Importing a Report to an Offline CommCell Environment.
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click Reports.
If a Private Metrics Reporting Server is installed, the Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
- Click ThirdParty Migration.
The ThirdParty Migration report appears.
Last modified: 3/16/2021 3:34:01 PM