You can generate reports using the buttons on the Reports tab on the CommCell Console.
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account must be assigned to a role that has the Report Management permission.
- To view report data for an entity, your CommCell user account must have an association with that entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- In the CommCell Console, select the Reports tab.
- Click the button for the report that you want to run.
- If you do not see a button for the report that you want to run, click Other Reports, and then select a report from the list.
The Report Selection dialog box appears.
- Configure the report as needed, and then click Run.
The report appears in the output format that you specified.
Last modified: 4/27/2020 12:27:51 PM