Opening Metrics Reports from the CommCell Console
You can open some Metrics reports on the Web Console by using buttons in the CommCell Console.
Before You Begin
To view the default reports on the Web Console, your CommCell user account requires the following:
- A role that has the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity, client group, or client computer that the report is about
- Log on to the CommCell Console, and on the ribbon, click the Home tab.
- Open a report on the Web Console:
- To open the Health Report, click Health Status.
- To open the SLA Report, click SLA Status.
- If the web browser opens the Web Console log-on page, enter your CommCell Console credentials.
The report that you selected appears.
Last modified: 5/8/2020 4:25:29 PM