Managing Data Sources for Reports on Web Console
Associate or disassociate the available reports with data sources in the list. You can also add, edit, and delete reports that are associated with the data sources.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Data Sources.
- To delete a data source, click Delete this Data Source .
A message appears that asks you to confirm that you want to delete this data source from all reports.
- Click Yes.
- To edit a data source, click Edit this Data Source .
The Edit dialog box appears.
- Change any of the settings as needed.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/5/2018 6:16:02 PM