Editing CommCell Names
You can change the display name of a CommCell environment on the CommCells page. The CommCell name change is reflected in most default Metrics Reports. However, the change does not appear in the Growth Trends Report or the Chargeback Report. Also, the display name will not appear in custom reports that you create with the Report Builder or that you download from theCommvault Store. You can return the display name to the default CommCell Name by deleting the new name, and then saving.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCells.
The CommCells page appears.
- In the row for the CommCell name you want to edit, under Hours Since Last Update, hover over the end of the row, and then click Edit CommCell Name .
A text box appears under CommCell Name.
- In the CommCell Name box, type a new name for the CommCell.
- Under Hours Since Last Update, click Save .
What to Do Next
To reset the CommCell name to its default name, click Edit CommCell Name , delete all text from the CommCell Name box, and then click Save .
Last modified: 5/21/2021 2:34:23 PM