Deleting CommCell Computer Data from Private Metrics Reporting Server
You can delete all data related to a particular CommCell computer from the Private Metrics Reporting Server. When report data collection runs again, new data from the CommCell computer is uploaded to the Private Metrics Reporting Server. If you want to permanently remove the CommCell computer from Web Console Reports, you must also disable report data collection in the CommCell Console.
- Log into the Web Console for the Private Metrics Reporting Server.
- Click Reports.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCells.
- In the CommCell row, under CommCell Name, click the down arrow , and then click Delete.
A message appears that asks you to confirm that you want to delete all data related to the CommCell computer.
- Type Confirm in the box, and then click Delete.
All data associated with the CommCell computer is removed from the Private Metrics Reporting Server and the CommCell computer is removed from the list on the CommCell Details page.
Important: The CommCell computer will appear on the list again after the next report data collection, unless you disable report data collection.
- Disabling Report Data Collection on the Command Center
- Disabling Report Data Collection in the CommCell Console
Last modified: 9/17/2020 7:18:49 PM