Disabling Report Data Collection in the CommCell Console
You can disable report data collection for Private Metrics Reporting Server at any time. If you disable the CommCell Diagnostics and Usage option, then the report data will no longer be collected and logged in the CommServe computer. The CommServe computer is marked as disabled on the CommCell Details page in the Reports application on Web Console. To completely remove the CommServe computer from the Reports application, you must delete the CommServe computer.
Data will continue to appear on the CommCell Dashboard and in the CommCell-related reports for 365 days, until the previously collected data is aged.
- Log into the CommCell Console where data is collected.
- On the CommCell Console ribbon, click the Control Panel button.
- Click Private Metrics Reporting.
The Private Metrics Reporting dialog box appears.
- To disable all data collection, on the General tab, clear CommCell Diagnostics and Usage.
- To disable data collection for a particular report, clear any of the following:
- Health Check
- Upgrade Check
- Charge Back
- To disable client group settings, from the Client Group for Diagnostics list, clear the client group.
- To disable the download/upload computer, clear Use Proxy Client for Download and Upload.
- Click OK.
Data collection no longer runs and data is no longer uploaded to the Private Metrics Reporting Server.
To delete the CommCell computer from Web Console Reports, see Deleting CommCell Computer Data from Private Metrics Reporting Server.
Last modified: 9/17/2020 7:20:53 PM