Exporting and Saving Reports on Web Console
You can export reports from Web Console and open or save them in CSV, HTML, and PDF formats.
If you need to view or process more than 10,000 rows of data, use CSV format. The CSV format has practically no row limit, while the PDF format and the HTML format cannot display more than 10,000 rows. Therefore, any report that you export to HTML or PDF format is limited to 10,000 rows of data.
You can share the individual URL for a report, but other users can see data only for the client computers that they have access to. Also, report data is refreshed every 15 minutes, so if you want to share the point-in-time data, you must export and save the report to an available format.
Not all reports can be exported to all available file formats.
Before You Begin
- To view, save, and send reports, you must have a CommCell user account that has a role with the Execute Report permission.
- Your CommCell user account must have an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click a report.
- At the top of the page, select the File > Save As, and then select a file format.
A copy of the report is downloaded to your computer. The download process might take some time, depending on the size of data in your report.
- When the download is complete, save or open the file.
Last modified: 11/19/2020 5:19:00 PM