Viewing, Enabling, Disabling, and Triggering Alerts for Reports on Cloud Services
You can view, enable, disable, and trigger the alerts configured for all reports on the Cloud Services Portal.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Portal, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Alerts.
- To view an alert, click the name of an alert.
- To close the View Alert dialog box, click Cancel.
- To enable, disable, delete, or trigger alerts, select one or more alerts from the list, and then click the associated button:
- To enable the selected alerts, click Enable.
- To disable the selected alerts, click Disable.
- To delete the selected alerts, click Delete, and then click OK.
- To run the selected alerts immediately, rather than waiting for the scheduled time, click Trigger.
Last modified: 11/2/2018 7:41:22 PM