Saving Reports on CommCell Console
You can save a copy of any report on your local drive, on a network share, or an FTP or SFTP server location.
You can use either the default FTP or SFTP server location that is configured in the Control Panel, or you can specify a different FTP or SFTP server location for a report. If you configure an FTP or SFTP server location that is different than the default, your settings are not saved and used when you generate reports in the future. However, you can schedule a report to save to a different FTP or SFTP server location when the scheduled report generates.
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account must be assigned to a role that has the Report Management permission.
- To view report data for an entity, your CommCell user account must have an association with that entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- In the CommCell Console, select the Reports tab, and then on the ribbon, click the button for the report that you want to save.
The Report Selection dialog box appears.
- Configure the report as needed.
- Select the Output tab, and then from the Output Format section, select a file format.
- Select Output To, and then enter the location to which you want to save the report.
- To save the report to your local computer, select Use Local Drive On, and then in the Report Copy Location box, enter a location.
- To save the report to a shared network drive, select Use Network Share, and then in the Report Copy Location box, enter a location.
- To upload the report using FTP or SFTP you can either use the default FTP or SFTP server location that is configured in the Control Panel or configure a different server location:
- To use the default FTP or SFTP server location, select FTP/SFTP Upload.
- To use a different FTP or SFTP server location than the default, select FTP/SFTP Upload, and then click Settings to enter the FTP or SFTP server location and your credentials.
For more information about the options in the FTP/SFTP Upload Settings dialog box, see FTP/SFTP Upload Settings Dialog Box.
- From the Choose Locale list, select the language in which you want the report to appear.
- At the bottom of the Report Selection dialog box, click Run.
The report opens in the file format that you specified and a copy of the report is saved to the location that you entered.
Last modified: 4/22/2019 3:32:56 PM