Creating a Report Template on CommCell Console
You can configure settings for a report and save it as a template, so that you can run it again.
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account must be assigned to a role that has the Report Management permission.
- To view report data for an entity, your CommCell user account must have an association with that entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- In the CommCell Console, select the Reports tab, and then on the ribbon, click the button for the report that you want to make into a template.
The Report Selection dialog box appears.
- Configure the report as needed.
- At the bottom of the Report Selection dialog box, click Save As.
The Save As dialog box appears.
- Select Save a Report, and then enter a name for the template in the box.
- Click OK.
The report template appears in the CommCell Browser under Reports | My Reports.
Last modified: 11/2/2018 7:15:28 PM