Cloning a Report Template on CommCell Console
If you want to make a report template with similar settings, you can clone the report template.
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account must be assigned to a role that has the Report Management permission.
- To view report data for an entity, your CommCell user account must have an association with that entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- In the CommCell Browser, go to Reports | My Reports | General.
The General tab appears in the CommCell Console.
- In the General tab, right-click the name of the report that you want to clone, and then select Edit.
The Saved Reports dialog box appears.
- Select the Job Initiation tab, and then select Saved Report.
- Select Clone this report as, and then enter a name in the box.
- Click OK.
The cloned report appears in the General tab.
Last modified: 11/2/2018 7:15:28 PM