Saving Reports to SharePoint on CommCell Console
You can save a report to a SharePoint site to facilitate sharing the reports.
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account must be assigned to a role that has the Report Management permission.
- To view report data for an entity, your CommCell user account must have an association with that entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Start the WebClient service on the SharePoint Server and on the Commvault Web Server.
- In the CommCell Console, select the Reports tab, and then, on the ribbon, click the report that you want to save.
The Report Selection dialog box appears.
- Configure the report as needed.
- On the Output tab, select the Output To check box.
- Select Use Network Share.
- In the Report Copy Location box, type the location of the document library in the format: \\host_name\davwwwroot\site\documentlibrary\
For example, \\test.company\DavWWWRoot\business\Shared Documents\.
Note: The SharePoint document library path must be accessible as a network share.
- From the Choose Locale list, select the language in which you want the report to appear.
- Click Run.
The report is saved to the location that you entered.
Last modified: 11/2/2018 7:15:29 PM