Viewing the All Jobs Summary Report
You can generate the default version of any CommCell Report on demand in the CommCell Console.
The Job Summary Report displays all administrative jobs and data management jobs that ran in the CommCell environment during a specified period of time.
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account must be assigned to a role that has the Report Management permission.
- To view report data for an entity, your CommCell user account must have an association with that entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- On the CommCell Console menu bar, select the Reports tab, and then click Job Summary.
The Report Selection dialog box appears with Job Summary (Web) selected by default.
- From the navigation pane, click Job Summary (CommCell Console).
- On the General tab, click All Jobs.
- Click Run.
The report appears in your web browser.
Last modified: 11/13/2018 2:59:22 PM