Viewing the Auxiliary Copy Job Summary Report
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account must be assigned to a role that has the Report Management permission.
- To view report data for an entity, your CommCell user account must have an association with that entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
To generate a default report from the Report Selection dialog box:
- Open the CommCell Console.
- On the CommCell Console menu bar, select the Reports tab, and then click Job Summary.
The Report Selection dialog box appears with Job Summary (Web) selected by default.
- From the navigation pane, click Job Summary (CommCell Console).
- On the General tab, select Administrative Jobs > Auxiliary Copy, and then click Run.
The Auxiliary Copy Job Summary report appears in your default Web browser.
The default report output includes the following:
Last modified: 3/6/2018 4:25:47 PM