Viewing the Clients and Subclients that Were Not Backed Up
You can view all of the clients and subclients that were not backed up within the specified time period in the Backup Job Summary Report.
- In the CommCell Console, click the Reports tab, and then click the Summary button.
The Report Selection dialog box appears.
- Under Reports, select Job Summary.
- On the General tab, click Data Management, and then click Backup
- Click the Options tab.
- Next to Job Status, clear All, and then select Failed.
- Click the Time Range tab, and then click Select Date/Time.
- Under View From, click Select Start Time, and then enter a date and time in the boxes.
- Under View To, click Select End Time, and then enter a date and time in the boxes.
- Click Run.
The report appears in the output format that you specified.
Last modified: 11/12/2018 7:30:37 PM