Viewing Scheduled Backup Jobs That Were Skipped
You can view all of the scheduled backup jobs that were skipped during a specific time period in the Backup Job Summary Report.
- In the CommCell Console, click the Reports tab, and then click the Summary button.
The Report Selection dialog box appears.
- Under Reports, select Job Summary.
- On the General tab, click Data Management, and then click Backup
- Click the Options tab.
- Next to Job Status, clear All, and then select No Run.
- Click the Time Range tab, and then click Select Date/Time.
- Under View From, click Select Start Time, and then enter a date and time in the boxes.
- Under View To, click Select End Time, and then enter a date and time in the boxes.
- Click Run.
The report appears in the output format that you specified.
Last modified: 11/12/2018 7:35:25 PM