Including the Database Name and Size for SQL and Sybase Agents
In the Backup Job Summary Report, you can include the database name and size for SQL and Sybase agents in the Backup Job Summary Report, but first you must configure an additional setting.
- In the CommCell Browser, right-click the CommCell, and then click Properties.
- Click the Additional Settings tab, and then click Add.
- In the Name box, type bIncludeProtectedDBSize.
- In the Category box, type Reports.
- From the Type list, select INTEGER.
- In the Value box, type 1.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 11/12/2018 9:40:05 PM