Running the Backup Job Summary Report for SQL and Sybase Agents
The amount of objects that appear in the list is limited to the number that you specify. The maximum number of protected objects that can appear in the report is 10,000.
- In the CommCell Console, click the Reports tab, and then click the Summary button.
The Report Selection dialog box appears.
- Under Reports, select Job Summary.
- On the General tab, click Data Management, and then click Backup
- Click the Computers tab.
- Under Agent Types, click Modify.
- Clear the Include All Agent Types check box.
- In the Exclude list, select SQL Server, and then click Include.
- In the Exclude list, select Sybase Database, and then click Include, and then click OK.
- Click the Selection tab, and then select Protected Objects.
- Click Run.
The report appears in the output format that you specified.
Last modified: 11/12/2018 9:40:38 PM