Viewing the Live Sync Job Summary Report
You can generate the Live Sync Job Summary Report in the CommCell Console.
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account must be assigned to a role that has the Report Management permission.
- To view report data for an entity, your CommCell user account must have an association with that entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- On the CommCell Console ribbon, select the Reports tab, and then click Job Summary.
The Report Selection dialog box appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Job Summary (CommCell Console).
- On the General tab, under Job Type, select Restore > Live Sync.
- At the bottom of the dialog box, click Run.
The Live Sync Report appears in your default Web browser.
The default report output includes the following sections:
Last modified: 8/19/2020 6:58:30 PM