Viewing a List of Restored Virtual Machines in the Restore Job Summary Report
You can use the Restore Job Summary Report to view a list of all virtual machines that were restored during a restore job.
- On the CommCell Console ribbon, the Reports tab, and then click the Summary button.
- On the General tab, click Data Recovery Jobs > Browse and Restore.
- On the Computers tab, select the computers and agent types that you want to include in the report.
- On the Selection tab, select Successful Files.
- On the Options tab, leave the default options selected.
- On the Time Range tab, specify the time period for the report information.
- On the Output tab, specify the format for the report, such as HTML, Text, or PDF.
- At the bottom of the Report Selection dialog box, click Run.
The report opens in the format that you specified. Each restored virtual machine appears in the report output.
Last modified: 11/30/2018 7:54:23 PM