Viewing Virtual Machine Names for Restored Files in the Restore Job Summary Report
You can use the Restore Job Summary Report to identify the virtual machine names where each restored file is located.
- On the CommCell Console ribbon, the Reports tab, and then click the Summary button.
- On the General tab, click Data Recovery Jobs > Browse and Restore.
- On the Computers tab, select the computers and agent types that you want to include in the report.
- On the Selection tab, select Job Options.
- On the Options tab, leave the default options selected.
- On the Time Range tab, specify the time period for the report information.
- On the Output tab, specify the format for the report, such as HTML, Text, or PDF.
- At the bottom of the Report Selection dialog box, click Run.
The report opens in the format that you specified. Each restored file lists the location where it was restored.
Last modified: 11/30/2018 7:54:01 PM